(2021) Economic Analysis of “Sales”
Buy one get 5 million free…..? But does that make it right? (Workbook included)
What you’ll learn
- Black Friday – who gains?
- Black Friday – who loses?
- Types of pricing policy
- The psychology behind Black Friday
- Alternatives to Black Friday
- Retailers strategies
THIS COURSE IS CURRENT AS AT 4th January 2021
The course includes a WORKBOOK.
Black Friday Economics looks at the Economics behind Black Friday – but also the Ethics.
We look at:
1. Black Friday history
2. Pricing policy
3. Black Friday ‘traps’
4. The psychology behind deals
6. Retailers’ strategies
8. Behavioral Economics
The course is bolstered with film clips, studies, recent newspaper articles and examples. We also look Cyber Monday. Black Friday is very soon – what you learn here, what you consider – and any discussions you take part in, may just influence your behaviour…
What will YOU be doing on Black Friday/Cyber Monday/ Green Monday?
Who this course is for:
- Students who see Black Friday promotions anywhere
- Students studying Business, Economics or Philosophy and Ethics
- Students who work in the retail sector
- Students who have lost their job and are now unemployed