Artificial Intelligence for CXOs, Executives & Managers
Demystifying Digital Transformation including AI, ML, Industry 4.0, IoT & RPA with Caselets
What you’ll learn
- You will get conceptual clarity on AI and its applications including pattern recognition
- You will understand the technology behind AI through various concepts and case studies.
- You will gain insights on technologies stacking up against AI
- You will gain a foothold on machine learning and deep learning, different types of machine learning with examples of machine learning
- You will get clarity on Industry 4.0, Smart factory & Predictive maintenance
- You will understand the several applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Business Leaders (CxOs, Managers, Team Leaders, MBA Students, Entrepreneurs)
- You will gain insights on disruption happening in several domains and industries because of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning
- You can apply Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in your areas of functions post this course
- You will understand Robotic Process Automation(RPA), RPA Applications, Chatbot & you will have a demo on a RPA Solution
- This course does not assume any prior knowledge of Artificial Intelligence or it’s associated terms. Bring your business and managerial experience – the course will help you do the rest !
Demystifying Digital Transformation including AI, ML, Industry 4.0, IoT & RPA with caselets for CxOs, Managers & TL’s
Let’s go digital, digital! If you don’t do something about digital, you will be left behind or disrupted into extinction – this is a message that energy executives, Managers, Team Leaders and CXOs often hear, especially in the last year or so from consultants, vendors, industry experts or the IT organization. But why now? It’s not like digital is a brand-new concept. Energy companies have been transforming digitally since the late 1990s, when ERP systems helped lead the digital wave
Today, companies are faced with some compelling new choices, like robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), blockchain and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), to name a few. Corporate Leaders have the daunting task of deciphering what these buzzwords mean, understanding what is relevant to their business and determining in which technology to invest. It’s important that Leaders have a foundational knowledge of digital transformation because they will rely on digital business to make their numbers. It will be hard for Leaders to lead digital initiatives if they don’t understand digital clearly. A lack of understanding can result in misdirection of efforts and painful experiences, and ultimately place the organizational transformation goals in jeopardy.
This course presents the concepts and technologies behind AI in a simple manner through examples and case studies. The course begins with an explanation of what is AI and uncovers the different types of machine learning. A comparison of AI with other technologies like Big Data, RPA, Cloud and Industry 4.0 is also provided.
We will cover the following in this course:
What is AI and how it relates to other advanced technologies
- What is AI
- Types of AI
- Goals of AI
- Applications of AI
- Pattern Recognition
- What are machine learning and deep learning?
- Different types of machine learning
- Examples of machine learning
- What is driving the rise of AI?
Technologies driving the rise of AI
- What is driving the rise of AI
- Structured Vs Unstructured Data
- IoT and Industry
- Smart factory
- Predictive maintenance
- Fraud Detection
- Improving the Forecasting Process
- Face Detection
Robotics Process Automation:
- What is RPA
- IS RPA really AI
- Applications of RPA
- Demo of RPA Solution
In general terms, digital transformation can be thought of as integration of digital technology into all areas of a business resulting in fundamental changes to how businesses operate and how they deliver value to their stakeholders (employees, vendors, customers, etc.) to help the organizations compete effectively in an increasingly digital world.
In many ways, digital transformation is a misnomer, because digital is not all about technology. Digital transformation is about solving a business problem or developing a new approach where the technology is an enabler and never the driver. It is about how a technology can help a company rethink the way in which it conducts business and change the stakeholders’ (customers, vendors, employees) experience, and it’s about adaptation. This sometimes means walking away from longstanding business processes that companies were built upon in favor of relatively new practices that are still being defined. Think Uber, Lyft, Netflix, Airbnb.
Another key point to note with digital transformation is that it is not a one and done exercise; rather, it is a mindset, a paradigm shift that allows the organizations to continually improve and ultimately develop a level of digital maturity in order to keep up with the rapidly evolving technological advances.
Who this course is for:
- Executives, CXOs, Managers, Technologists and Students
- Any one interested in understanding and applying these technologies for business use
Author(s): Govind Kumar