Client Care And Consultation
How To Grow Your Business And Your Client Base
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to to instantly connect with your client or customers the first time you meet them, keep them as repeat clients and how to do a thorough consultation.
This course includes:
- 35 mins on-demand video
- 9 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- An open mind and good attitude
Maintaining client care and loyalty is NOT just for the beauty industry.
Definition: The assistance and advice provided by a company to those people who buy or use its products or services.
Customer service is often at the heart of a business which aims to provide an exceptional service that leaves the customer feeling valued and respected. Although providing an excellent service can involve extra resource, time and money, when you get it right it will enable you to stand out from your competition, maintain a positive reputation among future customers and encourage existing customers to purchase from your business again. Remember, it is six times more expensive to acquire a new customer than to retain an existing customer!
Customer service is important because it can help you to:
- Increase customer loyalty
- Increase the amount of money each customer spends with your business
- Increase how often a customer buys from you
- Generate positive word-of-mouth about your business
There are many more reasons why customer service is important and many ways you can ensure you are delivering the service which creates the perfect experience for your customers.
Strategies can include:
- Understanding your customers’ needs and wants
- Treating your customers respectfully
- Acting on promises made to your customer
- Handling complaints and returns gracefully
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Going out of your way to help your customer.
All of the above approaches will contribute towards the customer feeling valued.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone working with customers and or clients who want repeat business
Author(s): Charlie Corkill Boonzaaier