Fiverr Quick Success Guide for New Seller Content Writers
Start your freelance writing side hustle and build your own online business quickly no matter your experience level.
What you’ll learn
- How to launch a successful Fiverr content writing gig, side hustle, or freelance job.
- How to get reviews early.
- How to structure your Fiverr gig for success.
- Free resources to improve your product.
- Basic information on pricing your gig.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Writing Skills
For over a decade, Fiverr has been an online community where talented sellers and talented-seeking buyers have connected to exchange a variety of services. From data entry to coding, website design to promotional marketing, voiceovers to graphic design, and of course, content writing.
My name is Audrey, and I’d like to welcome you to my quick start guide for new Fiverr content writing sellers. As a top-rated seller with a five-star rating and over $100,000 in sales, I am here to show you some of the basic tips, tricks, and hacks to help launch your Fiverr business. Best of all? I’ll show you how to launch your online content writing, freelancing home business for free.
In this short, no-nonsense, and to-the-point course, I will give you the basic information you need to launch your own Fiverr content writing business today. While many of these tips can be used throughout various gigs on Fiverr, I am delivering this course specifically for content writers to start. I look forward to helping you identify your niche, build your first gig, promote yourself, build your reviews, adjust your pricing, deal with customer service issues that can impact your account, and build a successful freelancing business that can serve as a supplemental income or eventual full-time job.
Who this course is for:
- New sellers on Fiverr who are looking to find success in the content writing market
- Freelance content writers who want to expand their audience with Fiverr