High IQ Course: The Science of Being Smart
Learn how IQ is measured and how you can increase your IQ score by using your brain’s Neuroplasticity
What you’ll learn
- What is IQ and how it is measured
- What are the best IQ tests and how a real IQ test looks like
- How IQ score can be increased
- The High IQ and Ultra High IQ societies
- Brain-boosters drugs and Nootropics
- At the end of this course, you will have an overview of this fascinating area of Measuring intelligence and IQ
- No prior knowledge in psychology required!
- There are no special requirements , other than having an interest in this fascinating area of Human Intelligence.
*** Welcome to the High IQ Course -The Science of Being Smart ! ***
You may be asking yourself: why you should take a course about IQ when you can just Google it and you will find a lot of information about this common notion?
The truth is that there is always some mystery involved when it comes to IQ, and especially your own IQ. There is always a secret hope that the IQ test will show you that you are a genius, accompanied by a fear that you will score lower than anyone in history .
And, to be honest, very few people actually know their accurate IQ or how a real standardized IQ test looks like.
The aim of this course is to present a commonsense approach to what IQ is and what it is not – and to the nature of IQ tests.
Even more important, psychologists have demonstrated that IQ scores can change over time. So, if IQ score can be increased, how can you increase yours? In the next lessons, you will find actionable, easy-to-apply concepts and activities that can be used immediately to increase your brain power and improve your IQ score.
How about the High IQ and Ultra High IQ societies? Have you ever heard of Mensa, Triple Nine or Mega Society? In this course you will find a lot of interesting information and how you can qualify for these exclusive organizations.
Finally, you will learn about the mind-boosting effects of Nootropics and you will find a lot of answers to all your questions you might have regarding the smart drugs.
This course will take you on a journey of self-discovery, showing how your intelligence works, how to develop its full potential, and how to use it effectively in daily life.
I’m sure you will enjoy it and I can’t wait to be your guide on this exciting new journey!
Chris M Nemo
All published lectures have been captioned. The subtitles of this course, automatically generated by the Udemy platform, have been corrected by the instructor so that they can be used by the students.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to understand how IQ is measured and to develop their IQ score. This course is suitable for complete beginners,too.
- People who think they have an average or below average IQ and want to do something about it.
Author(s): Chris M Nemo