What you’ll learn
- Master HTML and code customized, stylish web pages
- Learn to build mobile responsive web pages, using the Bootstrap Framework
- Create modern, stylish websites using the latest scripting languages
- Master the Bootstrap Grid system, so your Web Pages fit all devices, and screen sizes.
- Learn to create stylish navigation bars and menus using Bootstrap theme elements
- + Much More…
- Basic Computer Skills
This course gives students the knowledge necessary to take their front-end development skills to the next level. This course, is meant for beginners who have little, to no experience with coding. We start right from the foundational concepts and work our way up to intermediate level topics. By the end of this course, students will be able to create stunning, mobile responsive web pages using the latest scripting languages.
HTML is a key fundamental building block when learning to develop websites. Students will initially learn the basics of HTML page structure and gradually transition into working with spacing, text formatting, lists, images, videos, links, anchors, tables, forms and much more. We also include several projects, where students are shown first-hand, how to develop and code html web pages from scratch.
Students are taught to use the Bootstrap framework for responsive, mobile-first – front-end development. As one of the leading open-source development libraries, Bootstrap is an essential part of the developers coding arsenal. The section begins with teaching students how to include essential Bootstrap files into web pages. It then explores the Bootstrap Grid system and popular layout strategies for optimal cross-device and cross-browser compatibility.
Students gain exposure to just about every Bootstrap component, from typography, tables and images, to jumbotrons, wells, alerts, buttons, glyphicons and progress bars. The section includes several hands-on exercises that will walk students through the process of creating stunning layouts, complete with modals, carousels, popovers, drop-down menus, forms and much more.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in building mobile-response web pages
- Beginner Web Developers interested in upgrading their skills