Lightroom CC: Landscape Photo Editing Course
Turn your landscape photos into beautiful works of art with this easy-to-follow Lightroom editing course!
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to edit landscape photos to look amazing
- You will learn a complete A to Z process for editing landscape photos
- You will learn how to properly edit exposure and color
- You will learn how to use advanced filters and brushes
- You should have a basic understanding of how to use Lightroom Classic CC
You want your photos to look amazing, right?
Perhaps you come home from a photo shoot or your latest travel, and the photos you shot just aren’t as magical as the ones you see other photographers posting.
It’s time to start editing!
This landscape photo editing course will teach you how to make your photos look incredible!
You’ll love this course if you enjoy watching full length Lightroom editing tutorials.
We’ll start with a basic process for editing any type of landscape photo, then we’ll build on that with more advanced edits like graduated filters, brushes, split toning, and more!
Follow along with downloadable practice files for every lesson!
It’s best to learn by doing. So when you enroll, you get access to all of the RAW photo files to practice with.
We’ll be editing in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC. It’s best that you use the same version of Lightroom. But if you have another photo editing app, you’ll still be able to follow along. The process is basically the same no matter what editing application you use. It’s just the buttons and things will be different.
Learn a professional process with all of the following tools:
- Crop & aspect ratio
- Exposure adjustments
- Color temperature, saturation, vibrance
- Clarity, dehaze and other filters
- Tone curve
- Focused edits using graduated, radial and brush filters
- Remove unwanted spots with the healing brush
- Split toning styles
- Color styles and presets
- and so much more
By the end of this course you will be confident editing photos in Lightroom and making them look better than ever!
We have a 30-day 100% moneyback guarantee, so there’s no reason to hesitate.
Enroll now and we’ll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Landscape Photographers
- Photo Editors