Logistics and Ocean Shipping in Supply Chain Management
Learn export & import by containers, its Logistics movement by Sea and Role in logistics, supply chain & Shipping.
What you’ll learn
- Ocean Logistics & Shipping Industry.
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Management
- Container Shipping & Logistics
- Export Import Flow in Logistics
- Sea Transport in Logistics and Shipping
- Multimodal Transport Operations in Shipping and Logistics Industry
- Freight Forwarders and Custom Clearance in Logistics and Shipping
- Container Stuffing and Cargo Securing in Shipping
- What is Verified Gross Mass in Logistics and Shipping
- Logistics and Shipping Documents
- Hazardous Cargo
- Case Study on Beirut Port Blast the biggest non nuclear blast in the History
- Types of Cargoes and Containers in Logistics
- Types of Ships ( Vessels) in Shipping and Logistics
- Types of Ports in Shipping
- A positive attitude 🙂
This course is for the ones who are working in Logistics, Supply Chain, Export and Import industry this course will help you gain knowledge about Ocean Logistics and multimodal transport operations in depth covering interesting topics like Container stuffing, Types of Ships for Container Logistics and Shipping, Types of Containers etc the instructor of this course has kept this course very practical no text book definitions and boring theory. As container shipping is the heart of Global trade and Logistics and Supply Chain, Learning about Ocean Logistics will help you gain insights of the container shipping industry. As 90% of the world cargo is moved by Ocean Logistics and 60% by container which speaks volume of the role of Liner shipping in Logistics and Supply Chain.
We have tried to keep the course as simple as possible to keep the complex definitions of Logistics and Supply Chain simple Logistic professional around the globe hold respected position in many companies such as Logistics service provider, Logistics department in International Export and Import companies due to evolution of modern day trade the Logistics and Supply Chain industry requires more and more skilled Logisticians.
The device which you are using may be imported by containers. So lets get started with with wonderful industry of Ocean shipping in Logistics and Supply Chain and become a asset to the National and Global Economies.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the ones who are working in Logistics, Supply Chain, Export and Import industry this course will help you gain knowledge about ocean shipping and multimodal transport operations in depth covering interesting topics like Container stuffing, Types of Ships, Types of Containers etc the instructor of this course has kept this course very practical no text book definitions and boring theory.
Author(s): Adarsh Amal