Photoshop All You Need To Know
This Adobe Photoshop Essentials course will teach you Photoshop Retouching as well as Photoshop for graphic design.
What you’ll learn
- Opening and viewing files
- Customizing the interface
- Document size, bit depth, and color space
- Crop, transform and warp
- Managing layers and masking
- Making detailed selections
- Editing and retouching
- Using adjustment layers
- Applying smart filters
- Working with type and layer effects
- Creative color-toning effects
- Hand coloring techniques
- Brightening eyes and teeth
- Retouching distracting elements
- Combining multi-image composites
- Creating panoramas
- Using Smart Objects with templates
- Applying filters nondestructively
- Creating painterly effects
- Adding text, shapes, and layer effects
- Working with artboards and libraries
- Exporting and sharing files
- Designing with Smart Objects
- Puppet, Perspective, and Transform Warp
- Working with shapes
- Applying presets, fill layers, and styles
- Mastering the Pen tool
- Using blend modes
- Creating special effects using type
- Common filters for designers
- Adding painterly effects
- Saving and sharing content in libraries
- Creating, saving and exporting artboards
- Animating stills and video
- Sharing images
- Adobe Photoshop, preferably the latest CC (Creative Cloud) version.
- No prior knowledge or experience with Photoshop is required.
Photoshop is the industry standard for creative visual expression. Whether you’re an experienced creative pro or just starting on your creative journey, learning how to use Photoshop is the best investment you can make in your work. This course teaches you the essentials of Photoshop 2020. Discover how to open and navigate documents, customize the Photoshop interface, and start editing photos, shows how to crop and transform images, make detailed selections, work with layers and masks, retouch photos, and use Smart Objects and adjustment layers to apply nondestructive modifications to your images.
Plus, get tips for working with type and layer effects. Along the way, it shares how to increase productivity when working with templates, enhance color and tone both globally and locally, retouch distracting elements from images, quickly add type with layer effects, use libraries to store content, work with Artboards, export and publish images, and more.
Photoshop 2020 boasts even more tools, and enhancements for selecting and masking images, removing distracting elements, and warping images—all while maintaining the highest-quality output. This course demonstrates how to efficiently work with presets, Smart Objects, and filters; distort and warp layer; create text, shapes, and vector paths; build animations; apply painterly effects; save and share libraries; and work with artboards.
By the end of this course, you’ll be empowered to use Photoshop to quickly get the image results you want.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start using Photoshop in their career & get paid for their Photoshop skills.
- Newbie’s, amateurs, graphic designers, motion graphics artists, Illustrator users, and any creatives who want to design their own graphics and edit their own photos from scratch.
Author(s): WebDev Academy