Procreate: Getting Started With Procreate on the iPad (2021)
How to Use Procreate 5X Course – Digital Drawing & Painting on the iPad (Pro) in 3+1 Hands-on Style Art Projects
What you’ll learn
- How to use Procreate 5X on the iPad with the Apple Pencil for digital art
- Procreate gestures to speed up your art creation workflow
- Tips & tricks for digital drawing & painting on the iPad
- How to create animations in Procreate
- Latest features of Procreate 5X
- you will need an Apple iPad with the Apple Pencil (iPad Pro, iPad Air 3, iPad 7, iPad mini 5)
- you will need the Procreate 5X app from the Apple App Store
- desire to learn to draw and paint on the iPad
Learn how to use Procreate 5X on the iPad with the Apple Pencil for digital art, illustration, drawing and painting.
The iPad (Pro, Air 3, Mini 5, iPad 7) with Procreate 5X can be turned into a mini art studio, a powerful digital drawing tool that you can take with you anywhere. Procreate is one of the best digital art apps in the world of digital art.
I believe in the Learning by Doing principle. In this course you will complete four art projects. You’ll get to know many Procreate 5 tools and features. You’re going to draw, paint, create digital illustration, and animation. The projects in the course contain easy to follow steps. No previous drawing knowledge is necessary. We’re going to use digital pencil, ink, and brushes with colors to draw and paint. You will learn many tips & tricks in Procreate 5X.
Procreate is one of the best drawing apps on the iPad. If you just start to learn drawing and you don’t know where to start, the iPad + Procreate + Apple Pencil pairing is a perfect choice. If you’d like to learn sketching, drawing, painting digitally, or you plan to be an illustrator to create illustrations and design materials, Procreate is for you.
By the end of this course you’re going to feel confidence and strong foundation in working with the app.
This course is perfect for beginners. It’s also a kind of introduction to digital art.
Catch on quickly with Procreate. The last section contains a bonus project introducing all the new features of Procreate 5X update came out in Sep, 2020. So, make sure you get to the end, because it’s getting really exciting.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have an iPad and want to draw and paint digital
- Illustrators who are looking for a digital drawing tool to sketch, draw, and paint
- Beginner artists who are unfamiliar with the iPad and the Procreate app