Start a Bookkeeping Business (Bookkeeping & Accounting)
Bookkeeping business is profitable. Bookkeeping is in high demand. How to start a bookkeeping business now.
What you’ll learn
- How to start your own bookkeeping business
- Getting the necessary training for bookkeeping
- How to get paid by clients
- How to get bookkeeping clients
- What to do when meeting a new client
- Checklist for working with clients
- Which business structure to use for your business
- Getting the equipment and software for your business
- No prior knowledge needed.
Start your own bookkeeping business now, and live the lifestyle you want anywhere in the world!
Starting a bookkeeping business is one of the most profitable businesses according to Entrepreneur, Fortune, and INC Magazine. You don’t need a degree to start a bookkeeping business and it is really easy to learn the necessary skills. Another advantage is the low costs of starting a bookkeeping business are really low, all you need is bookkeeping software and a computer with Internet access.
You can start a bookkeeping business as a side-hustle to earn money, and you can work from home. I will show you step-by-step how to start a successful bookkeeping business, including:
- Why now is the best time to start a bookkeeping business
- Step-by-step how to start your own business
- How to choose a business structure that works for your business
- How much money to charge your clients
- How to get paid by your clients and collect money
- The easy ways to get more bookkeeping clients
- The best bookkeeping software to use
- How to acquire bookkeeping skills
- How to become familiar with your client’s industry
- How to prepare for a client meeting
- Monthly bookkeeping checklist
- And much more!
Don’t delay any more. Start today and work with bookkeeping clients!
Subtitles (captions) available in English.
Register for this course now!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to start their own bookkeeping business
- Beginner bookkeeping and accounting students
- People who want to start a business