The Complete Mathematics Software Developer Course for 2021
All Mathematics You Need To Know As a Programmer
What you’ll learn
- Proof Techniques. Mathematical Induction and Recursion Theory.
- Mathematical Logic. Propositional and First Order Calculus. Godel Theorem.
- Programs verifications and Model Checking
- Linear Algebra. Matrix Theory in Computer Science.
- Boolean Algebra and its applications in Digital Electronics.
- Lambda Calculus as a Foundation of Functional Programming
- Number Theory and Encryption.
- Modern Statistics and Probabilistic Methods in Computer Science.
- Functional Analysis and the efficiency of computer algorithms Decision Theory
- Desire to Learn Mathematics for Programming
- Interested in Computer Science Field
- Basic High School Mathematics
This course covers all Mathematics needed to become Software Developer. Here we will discuss Linear Algebra, Modern Analysis, Mathematical Logic, Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics. By the end of this course you will be able to analyze and describe computer science concepts and methods. This course is a great opportunity for you to gain deep understanding of all processes a executed in the computer system when programming. The specific objectives of the course are the following:
- Learn how to apply proof techniques to your computer program.
- Learn encrypting and decrypting messages with Number Theory.
- Learn how the software development is related to Discrete Mathematics and Digital Electronics.
- Understand how to use mathematical tools to properly analyze any computer algorithm.
- Learn how to apply Calculus, Probability Theory and Linear Algebra while computing.
- Understand how to apply Lambda Calculus to Functional Programming.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Java Developers
- Beginner Python Developers
- Beginner C & C++ Developers
- Computer Science Students
- Engineering Students
- Employees in Programming Companies
Author(s): Martin Yanev