TIME MANAGEMENT 101 – For Personal And Business
How To Manage Your Time – Whether you are a business owner, work for someone else, or for personal reasons
What you’ll learn
- How To Manage And Prioritise Your Time
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 33 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- None – Just an open mind and willingness to learn
Before you even start with this course I just want to say that this course IS NOT FOR THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY ONLY it has worked for me in my beauty business and personal life. So use this valuable corse to adapt not only for your own business, the business where you work and or personal life. So adapt this course where necessary, not all lectures will be applicable to you but I do advise studying from start to finish as life has a way of changing very quickly and there is always room to grow!!!
Whether its in the work place or for personal reasons time management most often begins with setting goals. These goals are recorded and may be broken down into a project, an action plan, or a simple task list. You would then list activities based on urgency and importance, priorities assigned, and deadlines set.
By following this process results it will successfully result in a plan with a task list or calendar of activities. Routine and recurring tasks are often given less focus to free time to work on tasks that contribute to important goals.
At the end of this course you should be able to:
· Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
· Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
· Handle crises effectively and quickly
· Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
· Delegate more efficiently
· Use rituals to make your life run smoother
· Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Personal Assessment Review
The purpose of the personal assessment review is to get participants thinking about the time management strategies they are already using and where they need to improve.
Ask yourself the following questions:
· What are your biggest time wasters?
· What are you currently doing to manage your time?
· What could you be doing better?
· When you could complete this course and come away with only one thing, what would that be?
Who this course is for:
- Everyone & anyone who want to work on their day to day time management
Author(s): Charlie Corkill Boonzaaier